As we are all familiar with Greases. In general it is a semi solid consisting of a homogeneous mixture of Lubricants and Soaps. The Soap is any fatty acid while lubricant oil are refined base oils.
Servotex provides engineering services of manufacturing these Grease plants.
- Lithium Grease
- Calcium Grease
- Soda Base Grease
- Aluminum Grease
- Complex Soap
- Synthetic Grease
- Refined Lubricant oil or Base oil from tank farm are introduced in day tanks.
- Soap is taken into process by mixing caustic lye and lube oil and stirring them to obtain a thick highly greasy or viscous mixture.
- The whole process takes place in regulated temperature in a kettle or jacketed vessel.
- After the process completion , the batch is allowed to cool and de-areated and induced in the filter for any solid particles.
- The final stage is the filling station where it is packed in cans and pouched as desired volume and sold in the market.
Advantages of our technology:
- Available in both Automatic and Semi-automatic options
- Easy to set up and low maintenance
- After service assistance
- Can be modified as joint connection with Recovered Base Oil Plant.
- Available in segregated and Skid mount systems.